White Papers & Videos
- Sutter Health North Bay and Volpara White Paper
Read about how Sutter Health North Bay Women’s Health Center has dramatically increased productivity by using Volpara.
- “Mammographic Density and the Risk and Detection of Breast Cancer”, Boyd, Yaffe et al, New England Journal of Medicine, 356:227-236, 2007.
- “Mammographic Density: Measurement of Mammographic Density“, Yaffe, Breast Cancer Research, 10:209, 2008.
- “The Scans and the Fury”, Imaging Economics article on Sutter Health.
- Professor Martin Yaffe explains how Volpara works (YouTube video).
- Dr Dennis McDonald explains how Volpara has allowed women to access whole breast ultrasound screening (YouTube video).
- New Zealand breast cancer breakthrough to be trialled in Netherlands (TV3 News video)
- Dave Mezzoprete explains Volpara in clinical use (Recorded WebEx)