Volpara SoftwareVolpara is breast density assessment software which analyzes any digital mammogram and produces objective results that can be used by the radiologist to help determine breast density.
Volpara has been designed by the world's top imaging scientists to deliver the highest level of accuracy and robustness, and has been validated by comparison to expert radiologists over thousands of images.
Volpara integrates seamlessly into the clinical workflow and is in clinical use around the world. For more product information please click here
The Volpara Benefits
- An automatic, objective and reproducible way to standardize breast density assessment.
- Fast delivery of breast density results.
- A clinically recognized way to reduce inter/intra observer variability associated with breast density assessment.
- FDA cleared to provide a BI-RADS® Breast Density Category.
- A clinical tool that has been validated in studies that associate volumetric breast density measurements and cancer risk.
- Multi-vendor to provide cross-vendor standardization of density assessment.